This is a sample Post to Blog
from Word2007 to WordPress.com
- This feature was dropped in Office for Mac 2011 and its support in Office University and Office 365 is suspect.
- You cannot post pictures without an image provider, WordPress.com doesn’t support picture upload. This was posted with the no picture option.
- You must instead then edit your blog through the visual editor and drag and drop photos with alt text using the media library.
- You can also edit your post using the Kitchen Sink Paste from Word briefcase tab or clipboard, (Copy) CNTRL+C and (Paste) CNTRL+V.
- Text only is pasted, no images or objects, the WordPress clipboard strips out any unwanted markup tags that will interfere with HTML.
- You may still need to check your plain text in the text editor for HTML markup such as blockquotes or cite.